• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

Out here in the Wild Wild West, anyone can open carry, except liquor stores and sales. And people do haha. I would never want that kind of attention.
I have Conceal in two states. Its 12 hrs classroom and field testing. You have to hit a target like 7 feet away lol.
You also have to qualify on the max caliber youre going to carry. AND do the same on a revolver if youre ever going to carry a revolver. Ive had mine since 2006 so Ive renewed a few times. The instructor always brings this dirty harry 44 mag and anyone is welcome to use it if they buy ammo. I hate shooting that thing, but I do it just in case I might want to carry a 6 round gun that 14 inches long in my pants.
Jeez. My class was only 8 hrs long. I would never open carry ever either. I carry everywhere i go except courthouse.

Beretta ARX 100, M17B with extended 22rd mag, sig 320sc with 17rd mag, Oakley OD gloves, and boots. Carbon Juliet with CC torch polarized, and monster dog’s translucent with CC Jade prizm polarized.

16ADF23D-0F9C-46F0-AF74-01CA4AD5513D.jpeg

Back