• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Post Pics Of Your Guns And Glasses

This is my brothers armament.
We were both raised around guns guns guns, and yet here he is and I might own a pocket knife🤣🤣
1680873846291.jpeg

1680873867370.jpeg

1680873899290.jpeg

1680874120079.jpeg

1680874142938.jpeg

German SP5k
Swiss APC9k pro

These now are “imported rifles” instead of pistols due to a new “ruling” and they are not 922R compliant, which was always just meant for big importer companies, so my options are destroy them or lose them in a boating accident 😂

View attachment 1031423
Wait what?!...what do you mean they changed the type? I have a HK SP5...do they have to be destroyed? Please explain in a pm or however, thankd

This is my brothers armament.
We were both raised around guns guns guns, and yet here he is and I might own a pocket knife🤣🤣
View attachment 1046246
View attachment 1046247
View attachment 1046248
View attachment 1046250
View attachment 1046251
I'm glad that AK pistol is SBR'd or you would have just posted a felony and not for the brace. As ridiculous as it is, a vertical foregrip on a "pistol" is not something to do or post on the internet for anyone unfamiliar with the laws who might be reading this thread. Glad your brother went through the hassle of getting a Form 1. ;)

I'm glad that AK pistol is SBR'd or you would have just posted a felony and not for the brace. As ridiculous as it is, a vertical foregrip on a "pistol" is not something to do or post on the internet for anyone unfamiliar with the laws who might be reading this thread. Glad your brother went through the hassle of getting a Form 1. ;)
Went back like 15 pages don’t see the AK

Technically that would be an SBS because that AK is a smooth bore shotgun if you look at the mags that’s the giveaway, a shotgun is actually supposed to be 18 inches instead of your standard 16 for rifles, and I think homie G is in Cali so that’s a double whammy. Couldn’t originally see it because I’m blocked by him, but dude is very smart and has cash so I’m sure he does have a trust or something. But good eye though always got to look out for your fellow 2A brother :)

Latest Posts

Back