• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription lenses for Juliets

Auldcodger

Oakley Beginner
Hi, looking for some advice - I have a pair of Juliets with prescription lenses, I went to the optician to have them replaced with my latest prescription, but they have drawn a blank! Any pointers would be appreciated.

Hi, looking for some advice - I have a pair of Juliets with prescription lenses, I went to the optician to have them replaced with my latest prescription, but they have drawn a blank! Any pointers would be appreciated.
Find a new Optician.
It took me 5 o. 6 attempts and over one year to find the right shop and optician.
All others denied my request to cut lenses for my O3.

There is of course limitations.
If you require Coke Bottle Bottoms any Optician want be able to cut a 8,75BC lenses.

Find a new Optician.
It took me 5 o. 6 attempts and over one year to find the right shop and optician.
All others denied my request to cut lenses for my O3.
Thanks. Who was it you found to do yours? Are they are local or part of a nationwide wide company?

Thanks. Who was it you found to do yours? Are they are local or part of a nationwide wide company?
A shop in Germany that has be around for 50+years second or third generation Master Optician. I was prob. the only Customer ever to come in with a Backpack full of old school Oakleys just to find out wich once can be used for my progressive Rx lenses.

Back