• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Prescription lenses for Juliets

Hi Chris - excuse my ignorance - does it state Rx on the prescription? My standard glasses are varifocal, but I'm only looking for single vision lenses in the oakleys.

Rx would be helpful. So I can perhaps guide you.

20210206_174314.jpg

I could fill that RX for you in Juliet's... Especially, or only, if you mail me your frame w the old lenses installed. Do I can put the PD and Seg Height Measurement in the same place. It sounds like you liked the way they were made. And your RX simply changed !

Please join the forum and PM me if possible
Exactly right Chris - the set up in the frame is good, just the change of prescription required. Sorry how do I send you a PM in the forum - I'm new to this! 🙈

Hi, looking for some advice - I have a pair of Juliets with prescription lenses, I went to the optician to have them replaced with my latest prescription, but they have drawn a blank! Any pointers would be appreciated.
I just sent them back to you and emailed tracking , also uploaded with your paypal payment.

I hope you love these!!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back