• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold ***PRICE*$*DROP***1st Run X-Metal RUBY Penny with extras

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Hmph 🤔 should I make this my first pair of x-metals…

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hmph 🤔 should I make this my first pair of x-metals…

SOLD!

Got a few sets of Juliets if interested...lmk

Is there any issue with this transaction?

Buyer beware with this seller. We negotiated a deal and I asked for DHL shipping so I would get these in about a week he agreed to split that cost. Then he wanted F&F, I said no G&S only we agreed on that for me to cover the fee.
I paid via PP G&S on 11-18-2023 said he would have me a tracking number Monday, Monday comes and goes no reply.
He replies on the 22 is this :
"The FDA has jurisdiction over non-prescription sunglasses, and this means they are categorized as a Class 1 medical device.

When looking to import sunglasses, it is important that you make sure you do as much as you can to secure the proper documentation and paperwork. Failing to include all required documentation or not filing everything in a timely manner is likely to cause major issues during importing. Significant fines, seizure of goods, and a ban on future imports can occur when requirements aren’t met."

Sends me a picture next day of a box with a priority label from Hellenic post on 11-24-2023, there has been no acceptance of anything or movement of a package with this tracking number on their website or any other postal tracking site.

I asked on 11-29-2023 when he was going to ship as there had been no scan or movement, he said “I dropped off last Friday Greek postal is rubbish”
This past Monday 12-4 I sent an email to Hellenic Post custom service with tracking number asking about it and got a response next morning that they had no record of such package being accepted by them and to request sender to provide the date, time and location of the post office it was dropped off at, that this information would be on the acceptance receipt. I inquired about this yesterday and got a reply of I’ll get on that tomorrow as they close at 1.
I posted a question about specific feedback thread and Yo Flawch replied and then I dm him told him the story. Harry seemed pretty reputable and has been a seller but now it’s looking not so good.
Buyer Beware of him regardless where you are!

The postal system here is third world. I'm doing everything possible to get your Pennys found. I spoke with the PO and they will get back to me on Monday. I am not ignoring this. A moderator reached out to me to ask about the situation. It was the first I heard of it and write to you right away. I provided you with tracking numbers and included a free set of rubbers for you as well. I've been nothing but honest with you as I am with everyone I work with. I'm sorry if the parcel is currently lost, I am expecting a call back from them on Monday and will certainly keep you posted. I'm not a scammer or trying to cheat anyone in any way. I have an eBay store for 24 years with nothing but 100% + feedback. I with you here trying to get these found. Not against you.

I don't see why you would label me as not reputable when it's the PO that can't find the package, not me. But none the less, I'm trying to find the glasses...I honestly am.

Best,
Harry

Username Hidden said:
Buyer beware with this seller. We negotiated a deal and I asked for DHL shipping so I would get these in about a week he agreed to split that cost. Then he wanted F&F, I said no G&S only we agreed on that for me to cover the fee.
I paid via PP G&S on 11-18-2023 said he would have me a tracking number Monday, Monday comes and goes no reply.
He replies on the 22 is this :
"The FDA has jurisdiction over non-prescription sunglasses, and this means they are categorized as a Class 1 medical device.

When looking to import sunglasses, it is important that you make sure you do as much as you can to secure the proper documentation and paperwork. Failing to include all required documentation or not filing everything in a timely manner is likely to cause major issues during importing. Significant fines, seizure of goods, and a ban on future imports can occur when requirements aren’t met."

Sends me a picture next day of a box with a priority label from Hellenic post on 11-24-2023, there has been no acceptance of anything or movement of a package with this tracking number on their website or any other postal tracking site.

I asked on 11-29-2023 when he was going to ship as there had been no scan or movement, he said “I dropped off last Friday Greek postal is rubbish”
This past Monday 12-4 I sent an email to Hellenic Post custom service with tracking number asking about it and got a response next morning that they had no record of such package being accepted by them and to request sender to provide the date, time and location of the post office it was dropped off at, that this information would be on the acceptance receipt. I inquired about this yesterday and got a reply of I’ll get on that tomorrow as they close at 1.
I posted a question about specific feedback thread and Yo Flawch replied and then I dm him told him the story. Harry seemed pretty reputable and has been a seller but now it’s looking not so good.
Buyer Beware of him regardless where you are!
You paid G and S and should be covered.

IMG_4425.jpeg

Damn

IMG_2234.jpeg