• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prism Red ( Cyclops ) lens blanks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Could a Batwolf lense be cut from the blank?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Could a Batwolf lense be cut from the blank?
Not correct curve and not large enough for this

Any suggestions Chris?

Username Hidden said:
Any suggestions Chris?
Only the great @wavecloud might know

Not sure his exact handle. Wave clouds customization. I'm guessing m frame xl type blank might cut for batwolf. Or even turbine rotors!

Yes we have dealt with each other on a previous project. Thanks

Bumping this post, sales have been pretty good I’ve drawn a lot of people to the forum for the cyclops lenses, some have stayed some got the lenses and dipped out.

Eventually when life slows down I’ll have a full conversion service from a stock penny beater or whatever you have to a full blown cyclops replica with bonded blinders.

I encourage all customers to post their finished cyclops projects here on the thread! I love to see what people have created!

I will be selling my R1 blinders and R1 cut cyclops blinders I love them but I want to turn them back into a daily wear frame, I’ve tried to acquire a new xmetal R1 frame with no success so I have to covert them back to a daily I miss them to much.

These blinders are not easy to find at least back when I got them about 2 years ago.

I’m asking 240.00 for the blinders and lenses combo I won’t separate I will also post in x metal exchange

B7CA4870-8E84-4FB7-9C40-12E74EF5192E.jpeg

F67B998C-D09F-4B41-8289-F3982BBCC015.jpeg

17E9166D-7A48-49FA-A06C-EDBB5CFAF5BA.jpeg

"Eventually when life slows down I’ll have a full conversion service from a stock penny beater or whatever you have to a full blown cyclops replica with bonded blinders."

Hey bro, you have any fully converted penny for sale now?

Username Hidden said:
"Eventually when life slows down I’ll have a full conversion service from a stock penny beater or whatever you have to a full blown cyclops replica with bonded blinders."

Hey bro, you have any fully converted penny for sale now?
Hey Migs, long time no see, I do not have the service yet, I do have some clip on / removable quality blinders and I can have lenses made up with about a 7 days turn around.

But unfortunately I’m not quite there yet, I finally got my paint set up now I’m just working on the 3D print set up so I can make the base blinder to be molded to the frame

Hi Walter!
Are the Prism Red Cyclops lenses still available? 🙏😬
Heaps keen on possibly getting 2 sets for my:
- Oakley Penny
- Oakley Juliet

But I may need to gauge my budget depending on how much 1 set costs (all inclusive of blanks + cutting + international shipping to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).

Cheers, bro! 👊

Back