• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proof Of Life

is possible to take the "unbelievable amount" check and then sue his drunken ass off after getting it?? win win IMO :D

I wish you a speedy recovery and a good holiday. Hopefully time with friends and family will facilitate your healing.

To Cknyc.......Quote: xmetalmaniac..youve been in therapy? is it normal...that i just got my 2nd surgery done a few days ago...and they already scheduled me for therapy in 3 weeks? is that normal? so soon?
i feel like i dont want to leave my room for a month right now.

It perfectly normal to feel like not wanting to leave your room. Therapy can start quicker then you think, they want you to start moving the arm to gain range of motion. They want those muscles to continue their "muscle" memory. In 1994 I broke my humerous in my arm, the break was so bad it damaged the nerves and I could not move my thumb. It would not heal on its own without having surgery, after it was completed the doctor had me doing finger exercises to gain control of my motor skills again.....then therapy for my arm started within 2-3 weeks. So yes it is normal!!!!!

In the beginning it will be tough, you will cry with joy when you see the progress you will make. How do I know this, I did on several occasions. I am not afraid to say it because it is true. Take your time and be patient with yourself, you are in no rush for anything. God Bless You! Again if you need a chat PM me with your # We will speak for as long or as short as you need it...

Hey Man sorry to hear about all of this right before the holidays!!! I wish you a speedy recovery. If you have any questions about hospital stays etc let me know I have been in the Medical field for 8years.

Take Care
DUBS

Man that looks so rough. If those pictures made me feel like this I cannot even contemplate how you are right now. Wishing a speedy recovery to you, and happy holidays to all your family!

Man, I don't know you but I know that you don't deserve that. I hope you have a speedy recovery and thank god you survived. Things could have been so much worse. It's a shame people still have the arrogance and ignorance to get behind the wheel while drunk. I hope he gets a hefty punishment.

Hey bro I have the messages to. I said I admitted that I joked at the start. You can't blame me because it was all coincidental. But heck. After that I apologised for making the jokes and after that, I only ask about the shipping only when you could be discharged. In between, all I asked was if you were feeling "better" I used "scratch" as a term... I didn't know how serious it was till now when there is pictures and stuff. To all those who think I am some heartless creep. I admit. I did made fun at the start when I had no idea what was going on. But after that I showed concern. Genuine concern. I can show the chat too too prove all this but it's not important. I hope you understand from my side that from my side it looked like you coincidentally met with an accident when you got my shades, but then after that I realise no one will curse themselves so I started to show concern. I admit I might have been a little rude and insensitive at the first day. But not after that. Your girlfriend was rude too she admits that. All I asked on the first day was if you were okay after your second operation and I got a whole stream of vulgarises scolding me. For asking how the operation went??? Now I know what's going on and all I aske from your girlfriend was to keep me updated. I hope you and everyone on the forum understands my side. I wasn't aware of what was going on there do naturally I got suspicious. That was the process in my head. For my side I couldn't understand why you could not ask someone to ship, your girlfriend didn't tell me. Anyways now I know and all I can say wait till you get better. I understand. All I want now is updates. Don't disappear. Anyways I hope you are recovering well and feeling better.

I wanna add that i think this was one whole big misunderstanding, i didnt expect such a bashing but its okay, i understand from your point of view bro, just know that i didnt know much from my side thats why i was suspicious about all this, but still i hope you are recovering well. Now everything is cleared up but previously it was all just a mess in my head. i apreciate that you are still going to keep your end of the bargain. Respect you bro. I hope everyone here can understand my end of the story and hope this wont affect anything.

Back