• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Proof Of Life

To Mrs H and other who want to know.

I am still in contact with Cknyc and i havent spoken to him for about a week, (sent him a IM 2 days ago but still no reply) And from what i know, he is doing fine but still in a lot of pain. He is current undergoing therapy and he still has difficulty bending his pinky and ring finger and his elbow is very stiff. And he is still taking pills 4 times a day and even with it, it still hurts like hell.

so yeah this is what i know based on the IM between me and him. Constantly praying for him like i am sure many other on this forum are also during.

And Cknyc if you see this, i hope its okay with you if i helped keep people aware of your condition and gave a correct analysis? Anyways, Recover well bro! :)

thank you sunpoh that you let us know . . .

still finger crossed for a fast recover Cknyc!

Sunpoh..thanks for letting em know...
also..thanks to everyone asking how i am thru yahoo..

to everyone else..including Mrs.H...

therapy is..well..HELL.
i dunno if i cant get into all the exact details...
but they (therapists) got me doin stretches..for range of motion on my shoulder...
and as far as for the wrist and fingers...
they got me doing acupuncture...as well as using suction caps...
they got me dipping my entire right hand in hot wax..for MINUTES AT A TIME..and its freakin hell...
they got me stacking pennies from one side to another using 3 fingers...coz my pinky and ring finger still wont bend fully...
i cant even make a simple ''peace'' sign with my right hand..for when i try...the middle finger stays lowered at a 45 degree angle...because when u make a peace sign...the thumb is pressing down on the ring finger..including pinky...and the middle finger wont fully extend..

and all these other exercises...people askin if i got a good lawyer...giving me their business cards...giving advice on how to approach other stuff like disability..
but i have my pride.
im Filipino.
i dont know any filipinos on disabilty or public assistance or welfare.
we dont do that sh*t.

im sorry if i cant be online everyday..and i try to keep my yahoo on all the time (this is directed at sunpoh) but my fone does run out of battery bro..and i try to answer your messages and ims in the same business day...
so i think its fair to say when you said you havent heard from me in a week..thats not 100 percent right?
but its all good no worries.

ill keep you guys updated.
ill try n post pics of how my arm looks like now.

til then..''peace'' everyone!

Hey man. Good to hear from you again! Whatever you are going through seem to be torture. I hope you are able to find the strength to go through whatever hell you are going through ( cringed when I see what you are going through)
Wishing you all the best and still praying for you dude, hope you are recovering well!

Back