• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about re-tinting peeling sunglasses

I was looking for a tuneup on a pair of Juliet’s, a few thousand $ later, I’m still here.😂
HAHAHA I was always a Oakley Goggle guy and wore them if they were a deal re: sunglasses. none really fit well. I went to a rolling-O and the ballistics/drop tests were so cool and some Hijinx fit me well. I was like, "the frames shouldn't matter much it's the lenses that are important." so i looked to see if fake hijinx frames would accommodate OEM lenses...

Dang, if only I found some good fake frames I wouldn't have ended up here!

so glad I DIDNT respond to this thread!

I'm really upset with Oakley. I only had a question about peeling lens on my sunglasses. Instead a get joined to a forum still without a simp!e answer to my question

if you're already here why don't you ask the question that the cs from lux didn't want to or couldn't answer.
And if it’s about trying to re-coat a lens, just replace the lenses. It would cost you far too much to try and re-coat the lenses. Not expecting the OP to even see this, my shock 🤣

And if it’s about trying to re-coat a lens, just replace the lenses. It would cost you far too much to try and re-coat the lenses. Not expecting the OP to even see this, my shock 🤣
Lenses can’t be recoated. The coating is applied in High Vacuum Camber.

I am the same, I didn’t mean to join the Forum but somehow I have been here six years and can’t leave!

It’s like the bloody Hotel California in this place!
Why, why’d you have to mention that 😂

Back