• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Racing Jacket Photo chromatic Lenses

Then i think your only option (at this point) is to find yourself a set of the New Racing Jackets with the vented pc lenses:

View attachment 648291

Nothing on ebay that i could find of the whole set, but i did find just the lenses, which are ridiculously priced:

But if you are dead set on getting a set of vented PC, this is your best option at the moment.

Unless you are willing to take a chance on aftermarket lenses:

I appreciate it! Actually I have that exact pair

Only problemis the rx pc’s I have are from an older rx. I still keep them in the case. Just in case. But they are a little low powered. I’ll check that ebay link out. I might by another pair just to have a backup

image.jpg

wow $150+ one ebay. I hope seller knows they are cheaper on oakleys site

I didn't even bother looking on Oakley.com Didn't think they'd have them.

Another option is to have an optician cut a pair of rx lenses for you with the transitions coating. That's what the PC is anyway. Yes, you won't have the vents either, but that's another option.

So that’s what I did every year for about 5 years until a company finally made contacts for me. It got really expensive cause they were outside of health insurance coverage. I may suck it up and get more done.

I might have a few sets... I'm currently un loading a few closets of stuff to list . If I see them I'll let you know.

I might have a few sets... I'm currently un loading a few closets of stuff to list . If I see them I'll let you know.
That’s awesome thanks. Let me know if or what racing jacket, gascan, flak Jacket, or triggerman stuff you have too. Lol. Might as well ask. If you have more than one pair of the Oakley vented pc. I will probably purchase both if the price is right

I know I have a few pc. Not sure how many were clear or if I just have more like these which are not a clear base but are pc
03d96b803f48ad75d8e5f70dd3a4d065.jpg

I know I have a few pc. Not sure how many were clear or if I just have more like these which are not a clear base but are pc
03d96b803f48ad75d8e5f70dd3a4d065.jpg
Don’t these get darker than the clear base? Those are nice though. Unfortunately I look horrible in red. How much for those lenses? If you have a list of some. You can pm me if that’s better

Back