• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement lenses for original Straight Jackets.

Swift676

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone might be able to help me out? My brother is looking for a pair of replacement lenses for his original Straight Jackets (I think 1999 model). The one with the blue flames down the arms. Not sure if you can buy some lenses, or if they need to be cut.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated 😄!

Also, my apologies if this is in thr wrong thread. I did have a look over where to put it, and this one seemed the more likely.

Cheers all!

If you want original Oakley lenses cutting might be your best bet. A few originals still pop up every once and a while but the wait may be long.

The model you are referring to is the New Straight Jacket. That is the second generation of the SJ.

Ahhhh sorry mate. I thought they were the 1st style of straight jackets they released... my apologies!

Thanks for the heads up. I don't suppose you know of anyone that might be able to help have some cut at all do you?

I'd need the frame here, and could make prizm sapphire lenses for them. Would cost about $130 plus shipping if outside USA. But they'll look great upon restoration

Thanks @GRFMotorsports 😄!

Hey @Chris A Hardaway, thanks for messaging mate. It's greatly appreciated. I did forget to mention that I am in the UK... but I do think the sapphire lenses would look really good in them! I'll ask my brother to see if he does want to do and will let you know if that's OK? Would you be happy if I sent you a private message as and when mate?

Latest Posts

Back