• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question on Juliet sitting too low on nose.

Oakley Dokie

Oakley Beginner
Premium Member
Hi OF,

I have recently purchased a Juliet and the shades sit to low on my nose which make it uncomfortable. I have purchased the large nose bomb from Linegear and it does not help as it still sits too low. Do I need require a tune up as I am not sure if it will help or there is other solution? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hi OF,

I have recently purchased a Juliet and the shades sit to low on my nose which make it uncomfortable. I have purchased the large nose bomb from Linegear and it does not help as it still sits too low. Do I need require a tune up as I am not sure if it will help or there is other solution? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Post pictures

Here you go.

1.jpg

2.jpg

2.1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Yes, I have both small and large nose bomb and the larger one suits better.

I am using temple shox #15 and #25 is too tight for me.

Do I need a tune up? Any other solution?

Hi OF,

Interesting that they sit low on your nose with the large bombs. I have a big nose, but it's narrow. I can wear either size bomb and they fit similarly. I haven't tried wearing any of the pairs I've bought recently that are in desperate need of a tune up, but I could see how having flexy flex couplers would make a pair of Juliets sit low on your nose, even with large bombs.

How much flex does the nose bridge have?

There are still room to flex the nose bridge, but I did not apply much force to it. I guess you may be right in flexy flex couplers.

Latest Posts

Back