• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Showing my initial run Juliet's recently refurbed... Let me know what you think?

This guy on the bay. Has three very low serial numbers. Never seen them this low

Screenshot_20231219-090947.png

Afternoon all..

Glad I found this place, been looking for people who are as passionate about Oakley sunglasses as myself!

So, I bout these back in the early 2000's, I think, from memory, I got them on Ebay second hand, but I can't be sure of that, was a few years ago now..

I also owned a pair of Penny, which i preferred, so these just kind of fell into disrepair...

I recently raised these from the dead...

I bought a new rubber kit, I installed new nose bombs, sent them to AlphaOmega to get the rubbers in the nose bridge changed, and put a new pair of ruby, (As close as I can find to Gen1 lenses!) into the frames... I also changed all the stainless steel screws...

I also bought some side blinders from the states, which makes all the difference aesthetically in my opinion...

I'm very happy, just annoyed about the scratch on the side... Any ideas how I can get rid of this scratch, do I have any options?

Let me know your thoughts, I'd be interested to see how much they are worth... Quite a low serial number, X005837... although I doubt I would sell... Loving having them back too much!!

All comments welcome...

Peter.

View attachment 1100445

View attachment 1100446

View attachment 1100447

View attachment 1100448

View attachment 1100449

View attachment 1100450
The side blinders are sharp. I love that look.

Latest Posts

Back