• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R3 Drop Pictures

@The_Darkone Thank you for sharing.

I always suspect the MSRP and WHLS on the Badman & Madman - due to their very low discount, now it is confirmed, 50% OFF for WHLS.

Are the gauge 6 a taller lens than the 8?
The 8s I see on eBay appear smaller, but not sure.

I'm curious as if to the photos posted in this thread is everything being released this fall as far as sunglasses? Anyone know if they are doing anything else besides what's been shown here? I would really like to see some new colorway come out on current models since they are putting PRIZM on everything now it seems.

Are the new models being released to the public today? Or is the September 1st ship
Date for retailers only? I checked O's website & even SGH, nothing yet. Anyone with any info on this would be great.

Are the new models being released to the public today? Or is the September 1st ship
Date for retailers only? I checked O's website & even SGH, nothing yet. Anyone with any info on this would be great.

They should start slowly rolling out around 9-10am EST on Oakley.com and Sunglasshut.com. I just checked though they have the two face, matte black with PRZIM Black Polarized on their website and that's a new color refresh for R3

Back