• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold RACING JACKET GEN 2 PRICE DROP

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Out hustling a crackhead isn't hard, so long as you can make it past the 48hr mark. Then things kinda get easier, cause your body just accepts you're going to bed till you're done doing what you're doing...
Around the 60hr mark I'd feel like you've had nice beer buzz going, after the 80hr mark you can look forward to some mild hallucinations (hearing things/seeing things not there) its like your high. After day 4 its like you get use to it - atleast as use to it as you can. when you do finally go to sleep expect to be out for atleast 16hr

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Out hustling a crackhead isn't hard, so long as you can make it past the 48hr mark. Then things kinda get easier, cause your body just accepts you're going to bed till you're done doing what you're doing...
Around the 60hr mark I'd feel like you've had nice beer buzz going, after the 80hr mark you can look forward to some mild hallucinations (hearing things/seeing things not there) its like your high. After day 4 its like you get use to it - atleast as use to it as you can. when you do finally go to sleep expect to be out for atleast 16hr

Not that I don’t enjoy your ramblings because they are very funny, but is this from personal experience LOL. I don’t believe trumped messed with that **** LOL

Username Hidden said:
Not that I don’t enjoy your ramblings because they are very funny, but is this from personal experience LOL. I don’t believe trumped messed with that **** LOL

Lol I dont even read what that dude writes anymore

Either way a dope pair indeed. This is the epitome of Oakley’s creative wave and limitless frame angles. So cool. I want to like the old style RJs. Such a sick look. Just don’t look right on me

Username Hidden said:
First hand experience from my former life, never got to the rock point - only the soft stuff. Boy did we have some fun back then, but dam was I ****in stupid LOL. But that was then, now I'm coming up on 7 years sober.

edit: Longest stretch of time I went w/o sleep was ~146 hrs (we made a game out of it, who could stay up the longest), I don't recall going to sleep/bed... but I then woke up with in a hospital bed from a heart attack, youre not suppose to have those in your 20s.... unfortunately I had to wake up in hospital a few more times till I came to conclusion something should change.

Last edited:
bump

Up

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for a great dude.

Bump and drop to $130

Bnob

Username Hidden said:
“ mild hallucinations (hearing things/seeing things not there) its like your high”

Can i skip the first couple of ‘stages’ and go straight to the hallucinations and not the “mild” ones either ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.