• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real or Fake Kitchen Sink

9tbone

Oakley Beginner
I am looking at buying this kitchen sink but I don't know if it is real or not. They two things that concern me is that on the side pockets there are loops instead of straps and the other concern is I have not seen one that is black with the black bars and red tags. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
s-l1600.jpg

It’s legit, it’s actually called Big kitchen sink, the kitchen sinks big brother

I am looking at buying this kitchen sink but I don't know if it is real or not. They two things that concern me is that on the side pockets there are loops instead of straps and the other concern is I have not seen one that is black with the black bars and red tags. Any help would be greatly appreciated.View attachment 640861

Great bags. I have 2 that I use constantly. Its my travel bag when flying.

Great bag only issue I have had is I sheared off one of the buckles when I was in work. But apart from that still works perfectly.

I wasnt sure were to post so I am going to use this thread of another user, what do you think of this Bag, fake or real, I havent seen before a Kitchen bag without the front clamps, here is some pictures
Screenshot_20191119-150210_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191119-150210_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191119-150306_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20191119-150320_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20191119-150252_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
Back