• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Real or Fake Kitchen Sink

It's real, the clamps just ripped off. See the 4 circles where they're supposed to mount to?
All the Kitchen or Bathroom bags that i have seen have 3 clamps on it, if that was the case that they ripped off, i think they were be 3 holes or 6 holes and not 4, i could be wrong as i am not an expert by any means, thats why i am asking , thanks @htrap2294

All the Kitchen or Bathroom bags that i have seen have 3 clamps on it, if that was the case that they ripped off, i think they were be 3 holes or 6 holes and not 4, i could be wrong as i am not an expert by any means, thats why i am asking , thanks @htrap2294

You're right, I would just avoid it. The handle also looks plastic? Real kitchen sink uses metal handle right?

the patch placement on the back I think should be up more in the center of the back
Thanks as always @Nortika, i am not buying this bag, it showed up on the Tijuana Facebook market and the front of the bag make me wonder if it was real or fake, besides of that concern he is asking too much for it, if i was looking for a bag like this one and i was in doubt about if it was fake or real i rater buy it here in the Forum.

That bag is 100% Fake, the kitchen and bathroom sink do not have a pouch on the bottom and the tag is on front never in the back, and yes the handle is made metal

Latest Posts

Back