• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent Events, Account Security and Protecting Yourself - Official Message

@OakleyBoss do you have any reason to suspect it's internal? Those pics posted if the pb1 were pretty specific. And it's obvious they know oakley somewhat

No reason to suspect. We've gone over all the logs, and anyone who has access. Our team has access to reset passwords but not to access accounts. But still no evidence whatsoever.

Agree with the comments, this is someone who knows Oakley (or at least did some research on the site), who scoped this out and planned it. I mean this is why they were unfortunately successful, at least at first.

@OakleyBoss do you have any reason to suspect it's internal? Those pics posted if the pb1 were pretty specific. And it's obvious they know oakley somewhat
Oakley Forum - 1997

Face+Off+1.jpg

Not trying to speculate who it is, I mean we have the paypal account info, which has to be tied to some address/bank info so it will get investigated. We're already reporting through our account and working with the authorities for the affected members.

I wasn't directly talking about Yakuza

I was just making up a fake user account to describe the person who is ruining this forum...

Back