• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Refurbished value ?

Gnasher

Oakley Beginner
Iv'e just had my X-Metal XX's serviced and they are now as tight as the day they left the factory. They are from 1999 and have a serial number of xx021145 . I used to love them and wore them all the time but they are not really my style anymore and Im considering selling them as i'm not a collector. What's a fair asking price ?

PXL_20231207_190648040.jpg

PXL_20231207_190625540-1.jpg

Wow that's impressive. Yes lenses are good and rubbers all brand new.
then id start there. have a look in the exchange at whats recently sold and compare yours. if it has shiny spots etc you might get a bit less, but if all minty and you got the box and coin and original lenses maybe a little more

If those pics are post-refresh I would send those back and have them serviced properly. Those rivets are not supposed to be sinking into the coupler and the coupler material should not be seeping out the rivet holes. Rivets can "wallow" those holes after a while; your replacement rivets have a slightly larger head diameter don't they @THE X-MAN ?

Then yeah, $500-550.

Back