• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement lens problem!

Bonno

Oakley Beginner
Hi all, new member from the UK here.
Found this forum by accident when trying to find a solution to my problem, have e-mailed Oakley support but yet to hear back.
I purchased a pair of M2 glasses from a well known bike store about 2+ years ago, they had polarised lenses which I didn't really get on with so haven't used them much. I recently purchased some new Oakley lenses as a replacement (M2 XL sapphire iridium) which fit perfectly in the old frame but the nosepiece, although fits in, is loose in the lens!
Does anyone know if I purchased a new M2 nosepiece it would be larger and would fit correctly?
Or maybe another alternative.....not superglue related!!!?
Many thanks

Sounds like the issue is either the lens or the nose piece. It is hard to tell by reading a post. Start by replacing the nose piece and see if that fixes your problem.

The nose piece for M2 and M2 XL is the same.

Are you anywhere near an Oakley store or Vault? You could try taking it to an Oakley store or back to where you purchase it and see if they could test another nose piece.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back