• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo MJ #69! United States Postal Service "lost" it !!!??? Please HELP!

Yea u think it's just a cake walk because u haven't done it. U would be surprised how many packages are left, mis delivered mind u, that UPS/FedEX/whoever delivers the day before, and the customer expects us to carry it down the street to the proper address. Do postal carriers mis deliver parcels? Hell yea. U would to. Incompetence is a bit over the top considering 5-700-1000 deliveries (and address numbers) depending on walking or riding route and area. A lot of carriers are retiring and the new are learning, bouncing to a different route each day and people like u seem to think stuff just appears at ur door miraculously and that the people out there don't make mistakes. It's ridiculous dealing with people like u anytime they come in.

And also, you can have a pkg held at time of shipping. You can also have the carrier, like @SiRacer420 stated, do something with ur packages. Most carriers are easy to work with. Not all but most.

Ross help me out a few times I was concerned about my packages. Listen to him folks he knows what's up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c4c78cc42c8952e33e61ba9d859eedfb.jpg

It can go either way. This week I had two packages arriving, one from UPS and one from USPS.

The UPS one was scheduled for Wednesday. The tracking continued to insist it would be delivered Wednesday, even after the end of Wednesday's delivery window and with the latest scan update still in a town an hour away. It arrived Thursday.

The USPS one was scheduled to arrive Thursday. Wednesday morning it hit my local post office, scheduled delivery day was updated to Wednesday, and it was delivered Wednesday.

Then each Tuesday I get a package delivered by FedEx with clear "this side up" markings. So far I've been getting about 50/50 odds that I'll find it standing on its end. Apparently it hides behind the support column better that way. Either that or the delivery guy has a different definition of "up" than the rest of us.

Latest Posts

Back