• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor summer 2020

Congrats who all got one, and sorry for those who got screwed trying to get one, that sucks, but on a positive note you will get a second chance on eBay for a few thousand more mark up

I refreshed at 1min 7sec and it gave me the order page. I added to cart and tried to pay with paypal and it said the cart was empty after processing the payment. What a rip.

I had the same experience... I managed to add it to the cart but when hit Complete order I got the out of stock screen and then a white screen as they were no longer listed.

Pure investment as the rest of all you guys ! :cool: I believe those had already owners signed in the high elite of Oakley or their partners :(. all this was just to create hype *end of conspiracy rant*

Literally I hit checkout (card info saved on PC) under 30 seconds. And all that was was browser speed that took so long

Damn I guess i was the closest
I literally paid for them already
Gave me confirmation, then after that, that stupid page pops. “Maintanance crap”

Literally I hit checkout (card info saved on PC) under 30 seconds. And all that was was browser speed that took so long

EXCTLY !!!! Yesterday I purchased a cleaning kit just to be sure I already have address and payment method already on my profile. Less than 10 seconds.

Now canceling my kit purchase

20200807_090301.jpg

This was the furthest I got. Cart froze after. =(

I agree, owner of this item is already pre-assigned, except if any of us here gets it to prove this wrong. The online selling is just for the hype. At least the hype of OF member because nobody out there knows about it anyway... lol...

give me your $2k lets buy s&p when the true Rona effect hits the stock market. I’ll split the profits/losses with you...

Well, that was an exciting morning. lol. Woke up early to see if I could snag a pair because, heck why not. Only to find out that North America market only does not include Canada. So instead of $2000(usd) eyewear, I think I'll go buy a 1 once gold coin. It's close to the same price and it'll appreciate value as well. LOL

Happy OTT day y'all !

Back