• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rumor summer 2020

Anyone else's Paypal account still showing this $2100.00 purchase as "pending"? I'm sure it will eventually fall off but it makes me uneasy with it sitting there like it COULD get processed.

Yeah remember when IH juliets were going for $1700😜
I remember them going for $1,000. Wish I had sold at $1700! I bought a brand new pair and have kept them in box because it was the only Juliets I had. I regret not selling them.

Anyone else's Paypal account still showing this $2100.00 purchase as "pending"? I'm sure it will eventually fall off but it makes me uneasy with it sitting there like it COULD get processed.

I remember them going for $1,000. Wish I had sold at $1700! I bought a brand new pair and have kept them in box because it was the only Juliets I had. I regret not selling them.

I don't regret not selling my 5 IH juliets. I am very happy to keep all of mine. However, it is comforting to know that if something unexpected occurs, that I can sell one or two relatively quickly.

I remember when they were still getting found in stores and some members on here sold them on eBay for $1700. It was redonkculous

Back