U

Username Hidden

These are cool. They are stretchline bags. The sunglasses sized ones came with Twitch Fat cats and Dispatch 1’s iirc.

I’ll dig through some of my stuff and see what I have for trade.
If you know (or your significant other) how to operate a sewing machine (+ scissors) you could easily modify one of the bags to represent the original size for those models. Or whip out the pots-n'-crafts supply and dissect some other bag styles mock up templates and chop up the red fabric, for instance; OTT custom lens bag, JB bag w/ lens pocket, spare lens bags etc.

I added a collage of various things of interest, an a few non-O things on the off chance someone had them in functional condition to offer.

U

Username Hidden

If you know (or your significant other) how to operate a sewing machine (+ scissors) you could easily modify one of the bags to represent the original size for those models. Or whip out the pots-n'-crafts supply and dissect some other bag styles mock up templates and chop up the red fabric, for instance; OTT custom lens bag, JB bag w/ lens pocket, spare lens bags etc.

I added a collage of various things of interest, an a few non-O things on the off chance someone had them in functional condition to offer.
Are there enough to sew them together to make a comforter for a queen size bed?

Then my balls can feel the same comfort as the lenses on my favorite O pair of shades!!!

Username Hidden, Username Hidden, Username Hidden and 1 other person
U

Username Hidden

I have some of those hangers. How many you after?

New Threads