• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Shoe One White

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

what’s up aficionados,

looking to trade this shoe one for the items below:
Romeo I or II, Penny or Splice;
Minute machine, torpedo or Timebomb 2;
Nail size 9.5

This Shoe One is size 9.5, white color, worn but in good condition. A collectors item!

Hit me if you got it!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
How much are you valuing the shoe 1, cause it’s really lopsided on most the trade items you listed, maybe the splice is in that range

Forgot to add that I’m open to pay for the difference on products listed, of course!
Username Hidden said:
How much are you valuing the shoe 1, cause it’s really lopsided on most the trade items you listed, maybe the splice is in that range
i

Username Hidden said:
Wow
I don’t know shoes really, but a splice for those? Not mine😂
Wasn’t Jim selling signed shoes like that on here a few years back. I remember that.
Wonder how many members picked those up.
:focus:
Sorry
GLWT

Username Hidden said:
Wow
Wasn’t Jim selling signed shoes like that on here a few years back. I remember that.
Sorry
GLWT
I mean, if that’s the case why did you even reply? Lol

Username Hidden said:
Wow
Sorry
GLWT

Username Hidden said:

Thanks for saving me the time of digging this. If I’m not mistaken Jim also mentioned every serious collector has to have a pair of Shoe One correct?

Username Hidden said:
If I’m not mistaken Jim also mentioned every serious collector has to have a pair of Shoe One correct?
Not seeing that part but since he was selling them, I would say some bias exists

Username Hidden said:
Not seeing that part but since he was selling them, I would say some bias exists
Read in a different thread, guess on the Q&A he did back in the day

Username Hidden said:
Thanks for saving me the time of digging this. If I’m not mistaken Jim also mentioned every serious collector has to have a pair of Shoe One correct?
Yea but there is a difference between value tho is Jim Selling a pair he created with autograph has value, shoe ones were only 125 new, so valuations of a worn one with no box drops allot in value