• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Show Off Your Dogs (of The K-9 Variety)

This is Caesar an AKC goofy boxer who loves the world and just wants the world to love him back.

8EE5F800-590D-4D0E-A01F-5140541B739B.jpeg

I had to make the hardest decision today. I had to put my big girl down. She was the best dog a person could ask for.
RIP Tin-Tin.
View attachment 720072View attachment 720073View attachment 720074Damn, I miss her already.
Damn. I have not visited this in a while and it is a shame. It is probably the best section of this forum. @Rick58 sorry for your loss. For all the others, a big shout out. We could all learn a little something. They do not care about race, politics, religion, or any other bullshit we get tied up in. They are happy when we get home. riding in the car, going for walks and chasing **** down.

Damn. I have not visited this in a while and it is a shame. It is probably the best section of this forum. @Rick58 sorry for your loss. For all the others, a big shout out. We could all learn a little something. They do not care about race, politics, religion, or any other bullshit we get tied up in. They are happy when we get home. riding in the car, going for walks and chasing **** down.

+1

It is great to see the pampered pooches in this thread!

Latest Posts

Back