• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sneak Peek into the Chop 'Em Shop...

Post a photo of something I made and I'll give you $10 off too!

I trust you. No liars on this though. Lol.
No discount necessary, but I love to brag on your work for me! "Chris" hooked me up with some custom mirror work on my TR22 and TR45 lenses on my M-Frame Alpha's!! They turned out better than I could expect!
044084b6-3aa3-42d0-b40a-151beddb8a64-jpeg.jpg
4906be4d-751a-4e65-b441-403ff471d391-jpeg.jpg

What is the color of the bottom lens? That would be perfect for a project I’ve been scheming up. 😍

Hey Chris
Do you need a donor lens for a SI ballistic M frame or ?
If you can provide me w the lens / mask then i can send it off to be mirror coated. One thing we learned was mask / shield is oversized and costs more to coat than a pair of lenses. Go figure. But i can do about a dozen mirror options.

If you can provide me w the lens / mask then i can send it off to be mirror coated. One thing we learned was mask / shield is oversized and costs more to coat than a pair of lenses. Go figure. But i can do about a dozen mirror options.
Exactly which mask do you need?
And as far as the mirror I’m trying to mimic this Halo,helmet picture below , so I think that rose gold mirror is a good match?
Your thoughts?

E0579F5B-4C63-43F4-9A34-F8DDE9328DB7.png

Back