• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Something new

Oakley1996

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
New post on insta from Oakley. Wonder what they got in the works

IMG_1220.png

Max Fearlight

Been about 10+ years since anyone really mentioned this model. I recall a forum member was going to try and build a pair.

I’m guessing this will be a collectors like the Mars. Max Price Muzm Sub Zero. $1500+ . I would go for this if done right. Now we speculate, road to 3k post thread before release.

Been about 10+ years since anyone really mentioned this model. I recall a forum member was going to try and build a pair.

I’m guessing this will be a collectors like the Mars. Max Price Muzm Sub Zero. $1500+ . I would go for this if done right. Now we speculate, road to 3k post thread before release.
I wish they would just make something cool that cost between $200 to $300, and make enough of it.

Here is the thread that you mentioned:

I wish they would just make something cool that cost between $200 to $300, and make enough of it.

Here is the thread that you mentioned:

Yea that's the one. We see how they play this one, if it's a direct copy or try something new. Hopefully they put the effort into it that it deserves, this is such a great pair. I wonder how many others they are going to dig up from the archives given a few people saying a lot of stuff is coming in the next year or two.

Latest Posts

Back