• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Brutal news. Having fun so far on our family vacation here in Mexico. We had a bunch of our stuff stolen by what we figure are other guests here at the Crown Paradise Club in Cancun. My credit card, room keys, my son's cell phone, my wife's shirt and skirt and my beloved candy corn frogskins.

I have to replace this one. So disappointing. Took them only 5 mins to grab and run with our stuff.

Never come here guys. 5 star resort with no security help. View attachment 1067808

If anyone has an extra pair I'm willing to spend some decent money on em.
that totally sucks B, Cancun is having huge problems with crime right now and have even brought in the military in certain places. We went to the Hard Rock Riviera Maya a couple weeks ago and it was fantastic. No issues at all.

Brutal news. Having fun so far on our family vacation here in Mexico. We had a bunch of our stuff stolen by what we figure are other guests here at the Crown Paradise Club in Cancun. My credit card, room keys, my son's cell phone, my wife's shirt and skirt and my beloved candy corn frogskins.

I have to replace this one. So disappointing. Took them only 5 mins to grab and run with our stuff.

Never come here guys. 5 star resort with no security help. View attachment 1067808

If anyone has an extra pair I'm willing to spend some decent money on em.
I’m so sorry 🙁 that is heartbreaking. Hopefully you can re buy everything and I will keep an eye out for a candy corn. Ughhh humans suck sometimes.

Ain't no way I'd stick a toe in that frickin country! To much can happen, from theives, to cartel violence, to kidnapping for ransom, etc. No law, no protection from the corrupt police. To scary for this ol'boy.

*I know it's not like that everywhere down there, but I'm not willing to chance it!
So it's like Sacramento, Chicago, and Baltimore if they had a baby?

So it's like Sacramento, Chicago, and Baltimore if they had a baby?

More like Detroit, Little Rock, and Memphis.

0dc0215f804bb9c624eb4a7a73ee8502.png

Ain't no way I'd stick a toe in that frickin country! To much can happen, from theives, to cartel violence, to kidnapping for ransom, etc. No law, no protection from the corrupt police. To scary for this ol'boy.

*I know it's not like that everywhere down there, but I'm not willing to chance it!
Its bad in the central and western areas, like level 4 travel alert from the US, but Quintana Roo where Cancun and the Riviera Maya are is more like a 1 which is not different than travelling to Orlando. Most resorts down there do private transportation so you just get out of the airport, buy a spicy marguerita while waiting for your van and don't stop again until you are checking in.

OH.........
I also have 5 boys and nobody is kidnapping them on purpose ;)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back