• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold SPF Sub Zero Carbon frame Prizm Black $300 shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

For reasons I cannot explain I spent money on the sub zeros when I am not a shield glasses collector. Money I need for real life things and I have a XX I have promised to buy and thats more up my ally. It is due to be here today or tomorrow direct from Oakley. I know I am selling this one and have a sapphire and a PX on the road to me as well but I want to see them before offering them up. Not looking to make much, just want my money back on it. $300 gets them shipped and leaves me a little for dinner tonight and I can pay my bills. I would like to have it sold by the time it gets here and I will turn it around immediately and get it in the mail to you. I will offer to not even open the box and let you have that joy or I will to inspect and repack and send.

I will be providing pictures as soon as it arrives to show I have the item in hand

Details to be worked out in PM.

FF price $300 add 20% for G&S to cover taxes and fee's
I will not expect any money to be sent until I have the item in hand and have provided satisfactory photos, just looking for a SPF right now

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:popcorn:

which exact one is it that you are selling?

do you have a pic of it?

Username Hidden said:
which exact one is it that you are selling?

do you have a pic of it?
This is the stock photo... I am hoping it will arrive today, its scheduled for tomorrow to be here ... When it is I will provide actual photos
1652816644930.png

Status
Not open for further replies.