• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sphaera

Patient_Cero

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Thanks to Oak at O-Review for sharing this coming release.

Only one color way available right now (matte/black polarized), but a lot to come.

Sphaera 1.jpg
Sphaera 2.jpg
Sphaera 3.jpg

I don’t like it. It does not look like an Oakley at all. It could be any random sports glass release from any random brand.
Or like AI generated.

It has the Sutro Lite lense change system, so not only aesthetically a bad design also functionally.

If this is supposed to be a Radar successor (just a guess as apparently it will be a major release) it will be a fail.

Reminds me of some Giro (helmet manufacturer) glasses Team Astana with Contador / Armstrong were wearing in 2009. Giro Havik. Google it. Also ugly IMO

They look better in person, but they're not great. But at least they're comfortable. The bi sphaera is worse in person and hurts when sitting on the nose.

I had hopes for these being much better than the renders since they are releasing a clear frame. They have definitely released worse, have to wait and see how they fit, I might still get a pair. I think color combos will make a significant difference like some of their other frames.

Back