• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sphaera

It's all starting to look the same Screenshot_20240228-095823~2.png

IMO, y’all are overthinking this. They are just sunglasses.

I bought both the Sphaera and Bi-Sphaera. I love them. They fit my face better than any sunglasses that I recall.

I’m fine with the looks. They seem mostly “normal” to me, and that’s probably why I like them. Instead of some crazy hipster design.

IMO, y’all are overthinking this. They are just sunglasses.

I bought both the Sphaera and Bi-Sphaera. I love them. They fit my face better than any sunglasses that I recall.

I’m fine with the looks. They seem mostly “normal” to me, and that’s probably why I like them. Instead of some crazy hipster design.
The Bi-Sphaera is very uncomfortable on my nose and a few other I've known have said the same thing.

Yeah, they are just sunglasses, but they're recycled lux stuff, nothing really "Oakley" about them.

The Bi-Sphaera is very uncomfortable on my nose and a few other I've known have said the same thing.

Yeah, they are just sunglasses, but they're recycled lux stuff, nothing really "Oakley" about them.

I guess it depends upon the person, for the fit. Maybe the bridge of my nose is unusually high. LOL.

The great fit was something I noticed right away.

Also, while I am not an expert on sunglasses styles, I have probably owned 20 pairs of Oakleys. This time around, I was looking for something that looked different than all the Radar type glasses that I’ve had.

I guess it depends upon the person, for the fit. Maybe the bridge of my nose is unusually high. LOL.

Also, while I am not an expert on sunglasses styles, I have probably owned 20 pairs of Oakleys. This time around, I was looking for something that looked different than all the Radar type glasses that I’ve had.
As long as you like them that’s awesome! Different glasses for different fits/styles!

There's nothing wrong with liking them, you do you. If they work, then that's great.

Everyone has different opinions on what they like. I was just saying why the others (in my opinion) don't like them.

Back