• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Spine Cabinet near Phoenix this morning....

all due respect. the case is easily worth 600-800. not 1500, but def not 300.

if i had the case and someone offered me 300, id just decline it. I wouldnt bitch about it, but its not an everyday case found.

if he sold it under 700, IMO its a good deal.

I think a lot of it has to do with location. Around here it would never sell for $700 and if by chance it did, it would prob sit for a long time before someone pulled the trigger. Where you are, $700 might be a fair price and it could sell quickly

Just my opinion from what I’ve seen around my back yard

I think a lot of it has to do with location. Around here it would never sell for $700 and if by chance it did, it would prob sit for a long time before someone pulled the trigger. Where you are, $700 might be a fair price and it could sell quickly

Just my opinion from what I’ve seen around my back yard
florida, california and texas, those would sell in heart beat.

**** someone locally wants 1000 for a two tier wooden case LOL. i get what your saying, but 300 for a spine case would be an insane find

all due respect. the case is easily worth 600-800. not 1500, but def not 300.

if i had the case and someone offered me 300, id just decline it. I wouldnt bitch about it, but its not an everyday case found.

if he sold it under 700, IMO its a good deal.
Based on what I have seen here $600 - $700 would have been about right....
The guy should have either declined or preferably made a counter offer to begin discussion.
He also could have ignored it all together instead the dishing out the snarky note.
Based on the tone of his email I wouldn't want to deal with the jagoff at all....

That would be up to the seller to decide how valuable it is to them and if they don’t want to put in the work to find out, then I dunno what to say other than “I’ll take it!”
Absolutely bro. No doubt. Any1 got one in Orlando for 300 😝😝

I got my spine for 250 it’s not impossible to find them priced like that. If they don’t know oakley and they think it’s an older case they may price it cheaper. I got my stretchline for $50 and it was two blocks away.

Latest Posts

Back