• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Square Wire 2.0 Titanium Clear Ir $175

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

$175 f&f shipped w/i the US.
If that's too steep, shoot me your price. Throw me a trade offer.
Titanium Frame
Titanium Clear Iridium Lens
2nd owner. 1st owner wore them once, then put on display. They've just sat in a drawer since I purchased them. I did swap the socks and put black on them. I do still have the original socks if necessary to complete the deal. These are in excellent condition. Might be a tiny surface blemish or 2. These do not have spring hinges. 1 hinge is tight while the other has resistance but is looser. No box. Will include an oakley bag and oakley rx hard case.

20230531_113857.jpg

20230531_113842.jpg

20230612_103656.jpg

20230612_103911.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
bump

PM'ed

Bump

Bump

What trades are you interested in?

Username Hidden said:
$175 f&f shipped w/i the US.
If that's too steep, shoot me your price. Throw me a trade offer.
Titanium Frame
Titanium Clear Iridium Lens
2nd owner. 1st owner wore them once, then put on display. They've just sat in a drawer since I purchased them. I did swap the socks and put black on them. I do still have the original socks if necessary to complete the deal. These are in excellent condition. Might be a tiny surface blemish or 2. These do not have spring hinges. 1 hinge is tight while the other has resistance but is looser. No box. Will include an oakley bag and oakley rx hard case.

View attachment 1061914

View attachment 1061915

View attachment 1061919

View attachment 1061920
How much no box correct!

Username Hidden said:
How much no box correct!
Never mind got it sorry!!

Username Hidden said:
What trades are you interested in?
A variety. Usually wear O matter stuff, but not limited to that. Mframes, Twenty, SJ2, Flak 2.0, Flak Draft, EV Zero. My wife loves Garage Rock, Eye Jacket. Lots of stuff. I'm always tracking shades down for friends/family also. So all I can say is shoot some good offers.

Back