• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

star-wars-jokes-9.jpg

Is it safe to discuss the last Mando episode (Chapter 11: The Heiress)? What an episode!
I would say yes, I’m sure most of those who are watching the series have seen it by now.

Yea it was by far the best episode of the season so far. Great to see another animated character show up in live action. Can’t wait to see Ahsoka!

I would say yes, I’m sure most of those who are watching the series have seen it by now.

Yea it was by far the best episode of the season so far. Great to see another animated character show up in live action. Can’t wait to see Ahsoka!
That’s what I’m talking about! I was so hoping to see Bo-Katan this season after I saw the Darksaber last season and knew it would happen when Sackhoff came onboard for filming. And can’t wait to see Ahsoka. I’m just geeking out. The series is soooo amazing 🤩 I’m a huge Star Wars nerd.

That’s what I’m talking about! I was so hoping to see Bo-Katan this season after I saw the Darksaber last season and knew it would happen when Sackhoff came onboard for filming. And can’t wait to see Ahsoka. I’m just geeking out. The series is soooo amazing 🤩 I’m a huge Star Wars nerd.
Same here bro, been a die hard all my life. Wasn't really a fan of the Sequels but I respect that they brought a lot of new fans to the franchise which is cool. Hopefully their upcoming shows are just as good as the Mando.

Same here bro, been a die hard all my life. Wasn't really a fan of the Sequels but I respect that they brought a lot of new fans to the franchise which is cool. Hopefully their upcoming shows are just as good as the Mando.
I grew up on the OT and was disappointed by the first two films in PT. For the ST, I think they produced one of the best Star Wars films in The Last Jedi. I thought it was breathtaking and lots of great philosophy. I think The Rise of Skywalker was a great film on its own as a stand-alone but didn’t really complete the Trilogy or the whole Skywalker Saga. You could really tell there wasn’t a great thread running through the ST. Abrams should have done the whole trilogy.
I’m a fan of every film though. I love them all. Just some are masterpieces while other are not. I will say that Rogue One is one of my favorites. Really felt like Star Wars.

I grew up on the OT and was disappointed by the first two films in PT. For the ST, I think they produced one of the best Star Wars films in The Last Jedi. I thought it was breathtaking and lots of great philosophy. I think The Rise of Skywalker was a great film on its own as a stand-alone but didn’t really complete the Trilogy or the whole Skywalker Saga. You could really tell there wasn’t a great thread running through the ST. Abrams should have done the whole trilogy.
I’m a fan of every film though. I love them all. Just some are masterpieces while other are not. I will say that Rogue One is one of my favorites. Really felt like Star Wars.
Yea I really didn’t like TLJ at all lol, but that’s awesome that you did! That’s the great thing about being passionate fans is everyone has their own favorite. But I think a majority of the fan base would say Empire was the best.

Rogue one is easily in my top 3, such a great movie. And I agree with you there that Abrams should have done the whole trilogy, just seems like they never had a clear path on what they wanted to do.

I wrote off the series after watching the first episode of the Mandalorian back last year...my wife and I decided to try it again and ended up binge watching the first season over a weekend. Started the 2nd season last weekend...what a great show!

My wife and I both enjoyed Rogue One more than any of the main movies with Rey.

I wrote off the series after watching the first episode of the Mandalorian back last year...my wife and I decided to try it again and ended up binge watching the first season over a weekend. Started the 2nd season last weekend...what a great show!

My wife and I both enjoyed Rogue One more than any of the main movies with Rey.
Glad you ended up giving it a second chance and enjoying it! Yea it’s become more of the Baby Yoda show than anything lol.

I think they’ve already confirmed a 4th season which it’s nuts considering we’re only on the 2nd.

Latest Posts

Back