• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

ced1cecffcc76ba82e8fd5384f0e104687bb1836c8223f6d14a6cf51016c2871_1.jpg.jpg

Massive L for Disney on this. Honestly not surprised though the price was ridiculous and the quality from I’ve read about the experience was subpar.

Rather than just shutting the whole thing down, they should just get rid of all the actors and discontinue the most expensive parts. Make it a skeleton crew, similar to a regular hotel and just put up some museum pieces and a star wars store. Then just charge normal prices like $300 a night. Diehards would just want to check it out and see it similar to the Oakley Bunker experience.

Rather than just shutting the whole thing down, they should just get rid of all the actors and discontinue the most expensive parts. Make it a skeleton crew, similar to a regular hotel and just put up some museum pieces and a star wars store. Then just charge normal prices like $300 a night. Diehards would just want to check it out and see it similar to the Oakley Bunker experience.
That's honestly a great idea. I'd imagine they've probably lost a ton of money on the whole project since I can't see sales being that great with the huge price point.

That's honestly a great idea. I'd imagine they've probably lost a ton of money on the whole project since I can't see sales being that great with the huge price point.
Yeah, i don’t know who thought that price point was a good idea, and thought enough people would spend that much for a Star Wars theme hotel. If Im spending Thousands of dollars I want a real vacation adventure to a tropical island or something. Not something fake. And there is no way most wives would go along with spending that much for a movie theme hotel.

Back