• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Star Wars

Not enough whites dudes for you in the new star wars? You haven't even seen the story. At least you said out loud what we all knew your problem with it was 😆 🤣 😂
We have seen the trailer, there is basically none seen, not really as diverse as they say they want it to be, right!?
And yes, not enough white dudes, you know those that make up 90% of the fans.
If KK and the rest of Disney can say there are too many of them, why can't the fans say there aren't enough? When there literally isn't any in the ******* trailer?
I look forward to your answer.....

Is this from one of your dreams after you have smoked weed and eaten Mexican food?
What kind of fan has never seen "the clone wars"? Maul brother finds him alive with homemade legs, and quite insane. You definitely need to watch that series.

We have seen the trailer, there is basically none seen, not really as diverse as they say they want it to be, right!?
And yes, not enough white dudes, you know those that make up 90% of the fans.
If KK and the rest of Disney can say there are too many of them, why can't the fans say there aren't enough? When there literally isn't any in the ******* trailer?
I look forward to your answer.....
I'd be happy without a single human being to be honest. Or an all transvestite star wars. The race or sex or the aliens (we are not on earth) has no bearing on the story

I'd be happy without a single human being to be honest. Or an all transvestite star wars. The race or sex or the aliens (we are not on earth) has no bearing on the story
The races does have something to say..... if we are not on earth, and earth does not exist in SW, where do the different races of humans come from.......... and how could there be a guy with a thick irish accent in one of the recent Rey SW movies?

The races does have something to say..... if we are not on earth, and earth does not exist in SW, where do the different races of humans come from.......... and how could there be a guy with a thick irish accent in one of the recent Rey SW movies?
the universe is infinite. I'm going to recommend "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" your not "getting" scfi

Back