• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Thanks to in2X-METALs i picked these two up.

Jontoad

I should Work at Oakley
Naperville, IL
i couldn't pass on the great price in2X-METALs had for these 2 pairs since XS are my favorite frame. thank you for the great transaction my friend. hope we can do business again in the future.

i had 2 pairs of lenses sitting here for XS frames so i planned to add just a little color to them when they got here. then i took the red OEM rubbers from the Ducati frame and put them on an xmetal/ruby Juliet in my collection that had Linegear red rubbers on it.

here is how in2X-METALs had them for sale...

imageuploadedbytapatalk1417041304-003893-jpg.116237.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1417040146-316471-jpg.116233.jpg

here is how they sit now. top is polished carbon/emerald for a little more classy look and the bottom is carbon/ice for a little more sinister look.

2qtvblj.jpg

Last edited:
That polished BLk is awesome! Very nice metal additions... i haven't seen the emerald lenses in a blk xs frame before. Turned out very nice

I puchased the Ducati X squared today. Was in 2 minds. But went ahead and am eagerly awaiting to see them in person. I have a pair of emeralds that I wud now plan to swap them out with after seeing your combo....of course mine will not be the polished frame.