• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Recent X Metal pick up

Patrickstar

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys I just recently learned about the Oakley X Metal line which im already obsessed with, I have 2 in my collection now from my local flea market, I have found a pair of Romeo 1 in pristine condition except for the lenses of course, found those for 160. Currently the lenses on the Romeo 1 are not oem and I have found a pair of mars for 40.

I need a c clip to complete them,
does anyone have an extra oem one laying
around that I can purchase thanks. If anyone has Romeo lenses too I may be interested in getting oems as well, thanks.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi guys I just recently learned about the Oakley X Metal line which im already obsessed with, I have 2 in my collection now from my local flea market, I have found a pair of Romeo 1 in pristine condition except for the lenses of course, found those for 160. Currently the lenses on the Romeo 1 are not oem and I have found a pair of mars for 40.

I need a c clip to complete them,
does anyone have an extra oem one laying
around that I can purchase thanks. If anyone has Romeo lenses too I may be interested in getting oems as well, thanks.

View attachment 1093546

View attachment 1093547
Wow, nice thrifting! I always look for Oakleys at thrift shops too.