• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Time Bomb 1 and Icon Owner List

@SiRacer420 @YakuzaFloralGangsta @Hed568 @zwc0442

I have a question for you guys, are the Icon you guys have for the Wife in general and if they are. What's there respond when wearing on the daily basis.
Its my wifes favorite watch. She used to get bored with a watch after 3 months or so and would buy another. Since I got her this one she's worn it daily for close to 2 years now. It is the small icon. Been looking to pick up a regular icon for her as well.

Its my wifes favorite watch. She used to get bored with a watch after 3 months or so and would buy another. Since I got her this one she's worn it daily for close to 2 years now. It is the small icon. Been looking to pick up a regular icon for her as well.
Thanks Brother, appreciate for the guidance.

Hope someone has photo comparing between Regular Icon vs the Small Icon, haha trying to convince my Wife. ;)

@SiRacer420 @YakuzaFloralGangsta @Hed568 @zwc0442

I have a question for you guys, are the Icon you guys have for the Wife in general and if they are. What's there respond when wearing on the daily basis.

When I got my wife the first one she said "I don't wear watches but it's cool, thanks." After the second one she said "I want and Apple Watch". So she hasn't ever worn them lol

When I got my wife the first one she said "I don't wear watches but it's cool, thanks." After the second one she said "I want and Apple Watch". So she hasn't ever worn them lol
Thanks for sharing @SiRacer420, I'm actually afraid I would be in the same position as you. by any chance can you take photos of the Mother of Pearl, hopefully that would be the wife preference.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Ti/White 002277 :)

Back