• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

U.K. Display Prices & Discussion

Macsuk

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys hope everyone is well and had a good week so far. Just making a thread for U.K. prices see where people feel the market is on the different types. Also maybe our friends in the US can drop in as well.

What are people’s thoughts on the X Metal cases? Singles/Doubles and so on? There’s a very varied market out there especially in the U.K

Here’s my thoughts 💭
Xmetal - single £275-350
Xmetal - double £390-450
Xmetal - small table top displays £120-£150
Xmetal - small cube £180-200
Agree or disagree?
I would allow some room for prices to sell for slightly above as if someone really wants one they may be willing to pay more

IMG_2271.jpeg
:ban:

Here’s my thoughts 💭
Xmetal - single £275-350
Xmetal - double £390-450
Xmetal - small table top displays £120-£150
Xmetal - small cube £180-200
Agree or disagree?
I would allow some room for prices to sell for slightly above as if someone really wants one they may be willing to pay more
What about the triple wide?

I’ve never seen one up for sale here but I’d have to go based off my other prices with £500-700?

My opinion only but i think your lower end prices are where the actual sales would be.
To sell at the higher end somebodies really got to want it. Of course people can ask what they want but in a very limited collectors market you have to price to sell.
Biggest issue with the larger cabinets is you need a local buyer to collect, securely wrapping and arranging carriers / cost is just a pita.
Thats my if your selling view.
If your buying…
My countertop cost me £70inc fuel to go and collect.
the single £150 delivered
and the doublewide £50! Yes £50 ,,, my mate clears shops. If i ever sell it i split the profit with him.
buying you either really gota want a certain cabinet or wait for a local seller

saw the £1250 advert 😂 its a keeper 😁

IMG_8514.jpeg

@Spc369 hi there thanks for the reply! I think you’re right. Every now and then you will see some cabinets come up in auction that can go very cheap! I think the Xmetal displays like your counter top are more desirable over the different styles. I would have different prices for Black/Grey ones. Nice collection also!

ty, yes the xmetal ones are deff more desirable.
if your buying just wait for the local good deal, if your selling a decent price with good write up / pics always helps a sale.

Every Debenhams store had the latest cabinets - I wonder what hapoened to them?

Back