• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visited Linegear's Office to bring my Juliets. Great experience!

Synomenon

Oakley Beginner
I'm in Japan for a week so I decided to stop by Linegear's office to bring my two Juliets in to be fully serviced / restored. In person I was able to see the colors of the replacement rubber / silicone parts and the lenses I wanted.

Daisuke greeted me when I entered. We spoke for a little while and after, he showed me everything I wanted to see for my Juliets. The process will take a day longer than my stay here so he will have to ship the sunglasses back to me which is totally fine.

He's a very cool guy and speaks English well. I had no issues understanding him. He even drove me back to Tsukuba Station so I could catch the express train back to Akihabara.

Mad props to Daisuke and Linegear!

Here's hoping he's around and in business for a long time to come. I plan to keep these Juliets also for a long time to come.

c5wNZ9I.jpg

pFR1Nqr.jpg

I'm in Japan for a week so I decided to stop by Linegear's office to bring my two Juliets in to be fully serviced / restored. In person I was able to see the colors of the replacement rubber / silicone parts and the lenses I wanted.

Daisuke greeted me when I entered. We spoke for a little while and after, he showed me everything I wanted to see for my Juliets. The process will take a day longer than my stay here so he will have to ship the sunglasses back to me which is totally fine.

He's a very cool guy and speaks English well. I had no issues understanding him. He even drove me back to Tsukuba Station so I could catch the express train back to Akihabara.

Mad props to Daisuke and Linegear!

Here's hoping he's around and in business for a long time to come. I plan to keep these Juliets also for a long time to come.

View attachment 1118140

View attachment 1118141
What an Experience! I would love to do this 1 day

That experience sounds amazing! I’m assuming they have a website? Hopefully in English. 😂
They do have one:

Latest Posts

Back