• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are your 2022 Oakley goals?

Mine is to maybe stop buying so many Flak 2.0's but I love the frame so much, even though I know no one cares because they aren't limited or rare, but they just work for me and are so functional.

I would like to pick up a pair of carbon X-Metals and a pair of the Shift Collection frames, either in the Radar EV or the Radarlocks. And get some different Prizm lenses, my goal is to eventually own every color they make.
I'm a fan of the Flak 2.0s as well: good style and great fit.

I started 2022 off with heavy hitters. Picked up a pair of pit boss x squared and Juliet’s. My collection at this time circles around m frame / pro m frame maybe expand a bit into different types not sure.
that is heavy...

Mine is to maybe stop buying so many Flak 2.0's but I love the frame so much, even though I know no one cares because they aren't limited or rare, but they just work for me and are so functional.

I would like to pick up a pair of carbon X-Metals and a pair of the Shift Collection frames, either in the Radar EV or the Radarlocks. And get some different Prizm lenses, my goal is to eventually own every color they make.
flak 2.0s are the main part of this new obsession. i know i can change out lenses, but the icons and earsocks gotta match too!

Flip some Oakleys to pay the rent.

@pjd1234 I have a complete mars....$1,000.00 and it's yours.
A4310E15-36AB-42CC-A316-2C867F7A01E3.jpeg

got some already
and yes those mars jordans are 1500 now you missed it 😅

Latest Posts

Back