• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What are your 2022 Oakley goals?

My goal is to not spend thousands of dollars this year on sunglasses lol. Just hit up the sales and try to get rid of the frames and lenses I don’t wear a lot. That being said I have the sanctuary radar ev coming in tomorrow. Don’t like the Prizm Grey that comes with them, as I have that color in a pair of ev zeros I don’t wear. Probably will put some DWP in them or buy some Prizm Black to replace. It’s kind of a hard frame to match lenses to but I like the swirl color way….so yeah still buying Oakleys

Last edited:
Im late to the game, theres alot of model that i would like to have (minty condition ofcourse) but thats for sure gonna break my bank. So i decide to focus on MUZM release that have resonable price point.

1/4 way through and I haven't accomplished much, I did get my previously mentioned TLD Holbrooks.

First goal is cash for Jordan Mars.
2nd goal is find Jordan Mars.

Troy Lee Red Gold Shift Holbrooks
Plazma Sanctuary Swirl
I really want to do a black R1.
More XXs, R1s, EJs.
Holbrook Ti, when is that supposed to happen?
Don't want
Jupiter Factory Lite, Brown or Dark Blue.
Sapphire Kato
Road Kato
Acid Green Frogskins
Acid Pink Frogskins

Tortoise Shaun White Holbrooks
Damn I did well all of the sudden. Even got more than was on my list.

Still the Mars eludes me, I'm gonna have to wait until late this year to do that now though.

With Bidenflation starting to kick butt, now I better chill. whether I like it or not. Thank you democrats/democrat supporters.
Blame ukraine and vladimir
7EE9C8B2-1FBB-4C61-8B44-A1EC89E034D5.gif

Have Pro M frames Sweep with Jade Iridium, + Red Iridium, Fire Iridium, Slate Iridium and Gold Iridium, if not New M frame with same lenses

Back