• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What color are these Racing Jackets?

BoostBear

°—°
Beast Coast
I have this pair of Racing Jackets which I'm stumped on for its origins. I had a hunch it was a Safehouse color, but none of Greens I've seen are quite the same. Nor have I ever run across RJ safehouse exclusive, just Radars and this 1 Jawbone in the past (here) which ironically is a reverse of my color combo... My best guess is a Sochi Olympic Athlete Exclusive, based on a similar green pair that sold on ebay a while back, although it had different socks and lenses - and there's only 1 potato photo I could find for reference HERE - did anyone happen to grab that pair?

Besides the unique color, I've only come across solid ice polarized lenses, where as this pair has vented ice polar tints. Any help in figuring out what these were made for would be much appreciated!

Thanks

IMG_3001.JPG

Last edited:
I have this pair of Racing Jackets which I'm stumped on for its origins. I had a hunch it was a Safehouse color, but none of Greens I've seen are quite the same. Nor have I ever run across RJ safehouse exclusive, just Radars and this 1 Jawbone in the past (here) which ironically is a reverse of my color combo... My best guess is a Sochi Olympic Athlete Exclusive, based on a similar green pair that sold on ebay a while back although socks are different and the lenses as well an there's only a potato photo for reference HERE - did anyone happen to grab that pair?

Besides the unique color, I've only come across solid ice polarized lenses, where as this pair has vented ice polar tints. Any help in figuring out what these were made for would be much appreciated!

Thanks

View attachment 624825

Send one to me please. Awesome!

I have this pair of Racing Jackets which I'm stumped on for its origins. I had a hunch it was a Safehouse color, but none of Greens I've seen are quite the same. Nor have I ever run across RJ safehouse exclusive, just Radars and this 1 Jawbone in the past (here) which ironically is a reverse of my color combo... My best guess is a Sochi Olympic Athlete Exclusive, based on a similar green pair that sold on ebay a while back, although it had different socks and lenses - and there's only 1 potato photo I could find for reference HERE - did anyone happen to grab that pair?

Thanks

View attachment 624825
I don't know what they are but I was going to buy them when they sold. Glad you got them lol

No lol I mean I was pressing the buy button and by the time I did they were gone.
Haha... thats funny, since the process was going slower than usual... which made me think someone else had bought them out from me lmao

I asked a friend who knows someone that works at HQ to ask around for what color they are or what event they were made for.... hopefully that will bring some concrete info to light on them

Back