• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

awesome weather

20191112_134327.jpg

How cool !!!

Seriously, they look great that way. I really wouldn’t do anything to that frame.
Thanks man.. I found them locally for 20cad. My best score ever. I offered to pay him more but he said nah. 20 and I'm good. They must have been sitting in a shop or something for years. I wouldn't mind doing a restoration but for now the old aged look is neat.

Was that originally a plasma? Wow...that plasma got destroyed.
Yeah It was definitely a plasma frame. Someone sanded it in a bunch of spots and it looks like it was torched or just abused for years. I tuned it and washed it too. I hooked it up to a current and it wont ano so I'll prob give it a neato paint job.

Thanks man.. I found them locally for 20cad. My best score ever. I offered to pay him more but he said nah. 20 and I'm good. They must have been sitting in a shop or something for years. I wouldn't mind doing a restoration but for now the old aged look is neat.

You know I’m not much into X Metals, but if you decide to move those, please give me first crack at them ...

As is ;)

Yeah It was definitely a plasma frame. Someone sanded it in a bunch of spots and it looks like it was torched or just abused for years. I tuned it and washed it too. I hooked it up to a current and it wont ano so I'll prob give it a neato paint job.

Damn...that makes me a bit sad that it was a plasma finish. Oh well, you'll breathe new life into it.

Back