• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Fat Cat on my eyes, Monster Dog in my arms

2400A851-37FD-41D4-AA61-4BE0871B2922.jpeg

87DB9ED6-D676-43F7-9AA6-6BEE901EB95B.jpeg

🔥You’re a monster dog guy - how does the splice compare to them?

I’m first and foremost a Scar guy. ;)

The Splice is a good bit smaller than a Monster Dog, which is about as large a frame as will fit my face. I find the Splice to have a similar fit to the Valve 1.0

Truthfully, I like the fit of the Monster Pup better than it’s big brother.

I’ve recently gotten rid of a Pit Bull ( just too big ) and will be unloading a Pit Boss 1, which felt like wearing a bear trap on my face. I hate that frame worse than anything I’ve ever worn.

I’m first and foremost a Scar guy. ;)

The Splice is a good bit smaller than a Monster Dog, which is about as large a frame as will fit my face. I find the Splice to have a similar fit to the Valve 1.0

Truthfully, I like the fit of the Monster Pup better than it’s big brother.

I’ve recently gotten rid of a Pit Bull ( just too big ) and will be unloading a Pit Boss 1, which felt like wearing a bear trap on my face. I hate that frame worse than anything I’ve ever worn.

My apologies, I forgot you were a scar guy. Perhaps you wouldn’t mind selling me your MDs then 😎.

I have a hard time finding glasses that fit my giant head. Monster Dogs and SJ2s are the 2 that probably suit me best, especially bc I don’t like oversized frames. The PB1 is such a cool concept, but I’m with you, it’s way too big for me.

Back