• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

Going for Gold 🥇🥇🥇 Some people think these models are fugly. I think they are beautiful and I’m happy that Oakley is finally trying something new after standard boring pieces in the last couple of years. View attachment 892582View attachment 892583
They're super Bizzare eh? Glad you're able to get yourself one though. That's quite the gathering of Gold.

For me...Im gonna focus my spending on these kinda things now. I'd love to get back to the collection I had before my split. I prefer Gold in metal over plastic any day of the week. With the odd rare as **** frog along the way
20210222_114405.jpg

They're super Bizzare eh? Glad you're able to get yourself one though. That's quite the gathering of Gold.

For me...Im gonna focus my spending on these kinda things now. I'd love to get back to the collection I had before my split. I prefer Gold in metal over plastic any day of the week. With the odd rare as **** frog along the wayView attachment 892647.
That’s sick bro! I totally want to anonize a Romeo or XX in Gold. Just need to find a beater.

Latest Posts

Back