• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Oakleys Are You Wearing Today??

They look better on you than me brother! I'm getting a pair of LG Matte Black lenses that I am either going to put in my Retina Burn OR Red Tiger... I haven't decided yet. Since the Red Tiger frame is a matte finish, the LG lenses might go in that one. I'll post pics once I receive everything.
Oh I’m behind then did t realize that LG had the plazma lenses very cool. I’m curious to see what the matte lenses look like in them.

Matte black and white pro m bip new hybrid

IMG_5944.jpeg

Oh I’m behind then did t realize that LG had the plazma lenses very cool. I’m curious to see what the matte lenses look like in them.

The matte black and the Prizm black (OEM) are definitely going in the Retina Burn and the Red Tiger... I just don't know which would look better in which :idk:? I think I will know better once I see it all in person. I know when the dust settles, I will have a leftover dark galaxy frame, Prizm Road Jade lenses, and Prizm Road (reddish purple) lenses.

Back