• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What would YOU do, if you suddenly needed "real" glasses? :-)

Dont ask me what that means, ask DonTheJon and Brocolli - they know those terms better than I do.

Go MOGA Mr. PEE PEE
few things:

1) going after a revered senior forum member is probably not the way you want to start off here on the forum

2) I suggest you read the forum rules if you haven't done so already, mainly about ignoring when you don't have something nice to say

3) if you can't take a joke (see point 2 again)

4) "mr. pee pee" has MOGA by providing valuable insights on this forum

noted

Hope you can take a joke
I like you so don’t ignore me
EA3F3E28-FEDC-4FDB-B0A4-95846D3B8F27.gif

Ok Liat, I guess I will let the "revered seniors" put in acronyms like "MOSA" and take it as a joke just as long as they take my responses as a joke. I ask that you dont take it personal for them and chime in as you did.

MOSA!

Ok Liat, I guess I will let the "revered seniors" put in acronyms like "MOSA" and take it as a joke just as long as they take my responses as a joke. I ask that you dont take it personal for them and chime in as you did.

MOSA!
I can't speak for anyone else, but my guess is that he made a pun on your name because you didn't think RX Oakleys are worth it by calling them a ripoff. That's a far cry from name calling, telling him to "suk himself" & "GTH"

As for taking it personal for them, you got it all wrong: I don't know @pjd1234 or anyone else on this forum. I was simply telling you to read up on the forum rules because it didn't sound like you did.

Last edited:
I can't speak for anyone else, but my guess is that he made a pun on your name because you didn't think RX Oakleys are worth it by calling them a ripoff. That's a far cry from name calling, telling him to "suk himself" & "GTH"

As for taking it person for them, you got it all wrong: I don't know @pjd1234 or anyone else on this forum. I was simply telling you to read up on the forum rules because it didn't sound like you did.
You are absolutely right I’ve been here since 2013 hot damn and I haven’t read The rules either it’s about damn time :lol::lol:

Back